Big K.R.I.T.

Profile and Story. His labels are Island Def Jam and Hip hop is his genres. The story was written on Wikipedia, Big K.R.I.T. is an American singer (musician). He was born August 26, 1986.

K.R.I.T. previously released several mixtapes, including Hood Fame, with DJ Wally Sparks and The Last King, with DJ Breakem Off. He's also made guest appearances on Pilot Talk, the third studio album and major label debut from rapper, Curren$y as well as Kush and Orange Juice, the critically acclaimed mixtape by rapper Wiz Khalifa, that was the No. 1 search and trending topics on Google and Twitter following its release. He is a frequent collaborator with both artists.

K.R.I.T. is an acronym, meaning King Remembered In Time.

In October 2010, K.R.I.T. co-headlined The Smoker's Club Tour with Curren$y and Smoke DZA. He performed in Little Rock, AR with Curren$y and Mac Miller.

In November 2010, K.R.I.T. opened for Wiz Khalifa in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and in Ashland, Virginia during the Waken Baken tour.

He is one of the featured XXL Top Eleven Freshmen of 2011, along side of Meek Mill, Cyhi Da Prynce, Lil Twist, Yelawolf, Fred The Godson, Mac Miller, YG, Lil B, Kendrick Lamar & Diggy Simmons.

In March 2011, Big K.R.I.T released his highly anticipated and entirely self-produced mixtape,Returnof4eva, featuring guests David Banner, Joi, Big Sant, Chamillionaire, Raheem Devaughn, Ludacris, and Bun B. The mixtape has been acclaimed by rap critics, with William Ketchum of HipHopDX calling it "emotive, conceptual music" and saying that Big K.R.I.T. had given fans a "free album" – the magazine's highest praise for a mixtape. Meanwhile, Matthew Cole of Slant Magazine highlighted Returnof4eva in his mixtape review column as "the best mixtape of the month," going on in a separate review to call it "the rap album to beat in 2011 ". Both critics praised Big K.R.I.T.'s production skills as much as his lyrics and flow, and both named K.R.I.T. as a likely successor to Southern rap legends UGK, Scarface, and Outkast. On April 20, 2011, Tom Breihan reviewed the mixtape for Pitchfork, giving an 8.2 out of 10 and awarding it the site's coveted "Best New Music" tag.
On July 1, 2011 Big K.R.I.T. announced his debut studio album titled "Live from the Underground". It is set to be released on September 27, 2011.
………….. reference and read more detail Big K.R.I.T. on Wikipedia

PLAY ON WIDESCREEN TV

Big K.R.I.T. New Release
Music Videos
Photo Album
Friends, Chat & Shares